When it Comes to Immigration
It's Now More Important than Ever to be Armed with the Right Information
Don't leave sensitive-matters like your immigration status to just anyone. Immigration can be very difficult to navigate alone. And this is why you should reach out to us to help ensure the most favorable outcome for your own specific immigration situation.
Our Immigration Legal Services are provided by Giselle Quinteros, Immigration Specialist. She is an active immigration consultant with the Secretary of State and bonded. An attorney should be contacted for advice on specific legal issues.Our services are intended to convey general information only and not to provide legal advice or opinions.
N-400 U.S. Citizen Through Naturalization
Are you ready to become a U.S. citizen? Based on specific criteria you may be eligible for citizenship by default and now, with the Online Filing it makes the process secure! Give us a call for more information!
I-130 Petition for Alien Relative
This is the first step in helping an eligible beneficiary immigrate into the United States and obtain a legal immigration status. For more information please give us a call.
821D Consideration of Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA)
- Accepting first-time requests for consideration of deferred action under Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) based on the terms of the DACA policy in effect prior to September 5, 2017, and in accordance with the Court’s December 4, 2020, order;
- Accepting DACA renewal requests based on the terms of the DACA policy in effect prior to September 5, 2017, and in accordance with the Court’s December 4, 2020, order;
Call us for more information.
I751 Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence
If you are a Conditional Permanent Resident who obtained a legal status through marriage or entered the United States as a Fiance(e) you must submit the request to remove the conditions two years after your conditional resident card was issued, call us for more information!
We also help with Renewals for:
- TPS Renewal- Temporary Protected Status
- I90 - Application to Replace Permanent Resident Card
- I485 - Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjustment of Status
- I918 - VISA U
- And more!
Schedule an appointment
Or contact us below
How can we help you?
Contact Us Today
In person or by phone, get in contact with us for all your personal to business tax preparation, bookkeeping, and payroll needs.