We are IRS Certified Acceptance Agents (CAA)
An ITIN is the taxpayer's personal identification number that helps individuals who do not have social security to comply with tax laws in the United States.
When you apply or renew your ITIN number with us, you do not have to send your original documents to the IRS, we certify them and in that way you eliminate the probability of losing your documentation.
Your ITIN may expire before filing your tax return. All ITINS not used on a federal tax return at least once in the last three years will expire on December 31 of the current year. Additionally, all numbers that were assigned prior to 2013 and have not yet been renewed will also expire at the end of this year.
People who wish to obtain or renew an ITIN must bring the following original documents:
For the taxpayer and his spouse:
Valid Passport - If the taxpayer and their spouse do not have a valid passport, the Birth Certificate will be requested along with one of the following documents:
- United States driver's license
- Valid national identification card (Matricula Consular)
Valid passport (with entry stamp) - If the dependents do not have a valid passport, the Birth Certificate is required along with one of the following documents:
- Valid national identification card (consular registration)
- Medical records (for children 5 years and younger)
- Official School Transcript (For dependents from 6 to 17 years old)
- Documents showing that they live in the United States are also required. The following documents are accepted:
- School records
- Medical records
- Leasing contract
- Public service's bill
Schedule an appointment
Or contact us below
How can we help you?
Contact Us Today
In person or by phone, get in contact with us for all your personal to business tax preparation, bookkeeping, and payroll needs.